Medical plastic parts and products have revolutionized the medical industry, and we pride ourselves on being one of the best medical plastic injection molding design and medical injection mold molding manufacturing companies.
With years of operating experience, we have advanced the development of mold design and production process by adopting new technologies and processes. Medical molded plastic parts are favored for their versatility. Their malleability makes them easy to manipulate and shape into different shapes and sizes.
1. The anti-tampering ability of blister packaging for medical plastic parts makes it impossible for hazardous materials to leak beyond the confines of the plastic container, thus improving safety.
2. Although the metal of medical plastic parts needs to be coated to obtain insulating properties, plastics are naturally insulating because they do not conduct heat or conduct electricity.
3. Medical molded plastics are much cheaper to purchase and manufacture, enabling doctors to dispose of small medical materials such as syringes and gloves after use, reducing infection rates in hospitals.
4. Medical plastic parts are hardly affected when exposed to chemicals, while in materials such as metals, chemicals are extremely corrosive.
5. When manufacturing medical plastic parts, antibacterial materials can be injected to help expel or kill bacteria on the equipment. Plastic is resistant to infection and reduces the chance of spreading disease.
6. When transparent medical equipment is required, the color can be retained in medical molding plastics. The plastic can be mixed with the desired color before processing, so there is no need for finishing processes like painting.
7. The invention of new devices such as pacemakers made of medical plastic parts allows people who need such gadgets but are negatively affected by metal options to get the medical help they need.
8. Compared with metal, medical plastic parts are much lighter and easier to carry and transport.
The medical plastic parts revolution that is focused on moving forward shows no signs of slowing down. Instead, there is a lot of research being done on the advancement of this technology in the medical industry, which is nothing short of expanding the possibilities of plastics. Over time, there will be shorter development times and costs and a plethora of new applications.
We provide high-quality plastic parts, components, and plastic manufacturing solutions to businesses in a variety of industries. Our proven injection molding process enables us to mass produce while maintaining strict quality control.
Our quality management system is ISO9001:2018 and ISO13485:2016. Our plastic injection molded components and related components are used in markets such as medical, automotive, electronic equipment, agriculture and construction. Welcome to consult.