(1) The oil and rust on the surface of the mold must be cleaned and checked to see if there is any foreign matter in the cooling water hole of the mold, and whether there is a waterway blockage.
(2) It is necessary to check whether the arc in the mold rubber sleeve is damaged, whether there is any residual foreign matter, whether there is any abnormality in the moving parts, and whether the movement is smooth.
(3) The processing enterprise should first equip each pair of molds with a resume card to record and count its use, care (lubrication, cleaning, anti-rust) and damage in detail, so that it can be found which parts and components have been damaged and the degree of wear. To provide information on finding and solving problems, as well as the molding process parameters of the mold and the materials used in the product, so as to shorten the trial run time of the mold and improve production efficiency.
(1) Check whether all guide posts and guide sleeves of the mold are damaged every day, including mold guide posts, row positions and other components, regularly refuel and maintain them, and maintain them twice a day when going to and from get off work.
(2) Clean the mold parting surface and exhaust grooves of foreign matter, rubber thread, foreign matter, oil, etc. and check whether the thimble of the mold is abnormal and oil it regularly. Clean the parting surface and runner surface twice a day. Oil the guide pin, bushing and position determining pin once a day.
(3) Regularly check whether the water channel of the mold is unimpeded, and tighten all fastening screws.
(4) Check whether the limit switch of the mold is abnormal, whether the inclined pin and the inclined top are abnormal.
The function of the ejection and guide parts is to ensure the opening and closing movement of the mold and the ejection of the plastic part. If any part of it is stuck due to damage, it will cause a stoppage of production. Therefore, the mold ejector pin and guide post should be kept lubricated (the most suitable Lubricant), and regularly check whether the thimble, guide post, etc. are deformed and surface damaged;
Once found, it should be replaced in time; after a production cycle is completed, professional anti-rust oil should be applied to the working surface, movement and guide parts of the mold, and special attention should be paid to the elastic strength of the bearing parts of the mold with gears and racks and the spring mold protection to ensure that it is always in top working condition;
As the production time continues, the cooling channel is easy to deposit scale, rust, silt and algae, etc., which makes the cross section of the cooling channel smaller and the cooling channel narrower, greatly reducing the heat exchange rate between the cooling liquid and the mold, and increasing the production cost of the enterprise. Therefore, attention should be paid to the cleaning of the runner.
Before shutting down, the cooling water circuit must be turned off, the residual moisture in the water circuit in the mold must be blown off, and the surface of the mold shall be checked for residual rubber filaments, foreign objects, etc., cleaned up, evenly sprayed with anti-rust agent, and accurately filled in the relevant records. After the mold has completed the production task, different methods should be used to carefully remove the residual injection moulding according to different injection mouldings. Copper rods, copper wires and professional mold cleaning agents can be used to remove residual injection moulding and other deposits in the mold, and then air-dried. Hard iron wires and steel bars are prohibited. Object cleaning to avoid scratching the surface. If there are rust spots caused by corrosive injection moulding, use a grinder to grind and polish, and spray professional anti-rust oil, and then store the mold in a dry, cool, and dust-free place.